The purpose of this workshop is to give you an experience of participating in a virtual team-day based upon the Harrison tools. The Learning Outcome is that you'll be able to tailor a Team Development Programme to your client's specific needs and circumstances that can be delivered online or in person.
The course consists of an online app and a live workshop.
Via the online app and the live session you'll cover such things as:
- How to meet your client's expectations
- How to structure a Team Development Programme
- How to prepare for a Team Day
- How to establish Psychological Safety
- How to create a Team Collaboration Charter
- How to engage team members with the Harrison Team Paradoxes
- How to use the Harrison reports with the Johari Window
- Whether to use the Self Paradox or not
- How to use Harrison to determine the Conversational Capacity of a Team
- How to link to the 5 Competencies of Radical Collaboration (Jim Tamm)
- How to explore team Mindset with Harrison
- How to link to Lencioni's Ideal Team Player
- How to explore Paradoxes using somatic techniques
- How to get the team to agree Action Points
The price includes VAT
Please enter your details in the right hand panel and then check your mailbox for a confirmation email.
You should ideally have been accredited as a Harrison Debrief Coach before attending this Masterclass. Members of The Paradox Coaching Community get special prices on all Masterclasses.
Date: Sunday, 27th September 2020
Session 1: 9:00-10:30
Session 2: 10:45-12:30
Session 3: 13:30-15:00
Joining instructions, including the Zoom Link, will be sent to you before the workshop